Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel Springtime Jubilee Campaign
After opening the AMGH developed seasonal and holiday packages following the property’s castle theme. Each package had a “jestic” suffix as part of the name. For example: Hoppy-Jestic (Spring package) Spooky-Jestic (Fall package), Jingle-Jestic (Christmas package), Gobble-Jestic (Thanksgiving/dining package). Naming convention worked well to build brand awareness for 3-4 years. However, the hotel outgrew the-jestic language and it was time to move on and create package names that were more sophisticated while cutting through the competitive clutter. The objective for each of the packages was to maintain momentum established by the previous -jestic names while obviously increasing occupancy.
The objective for each of the packages was to maintain momentum established by the previous -jestic names while obviously increasing occupancy.
Spring Jubilee Package replaced Hoppy-Jestic Easter-themed elements were part of the overall design presentation, including brighter, fresher colors, dynamic digital animation, and revised messaging.
- Google banners for display advertising
- Email to past-guest database and purchased lists
- Paid social media and organic search posts
- Themed landing page
- Total spend: $20,500 (incl. creative development, production and media
Results – 2019 vs 2018
- 518 room nights (2018: 67 room nights)
- $165 ADR (2018: $177 ADR)
- $91,824 tot. Revenue (2018: $12,388 tot. rev.)
- $85,234 in room revenue (2018: $11,828)
- $6,600 in ancillary sales (2018: $560 in ancillary sales)
- 1302 guests (2018: 205 guests)